We provide hurricane fabric installation throughout Southwest (Gulf Coast) Florida, including Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Naples Sarasota/Venice, and the surrounding areas.
Get high-quality hurricane fabric products and amazing installation service. We have been SWFL’s trusted hurricane fabric installer for 35+ years. So choose our team of expert, factory-trained technicians for your hurricane fabric installation.
Hurricanes Fabric Installation
Looking for quality products and great service at a fair price? We have you covered!
Our family-owned business installs the highest-quality hurricane fabric in the SWFL area at a fair price. And we are dedicated to making the installation process as easy and enjoyable as possible.
Our hurricane fabric installation process is designed to be stress-free. Contact us to get a free in-home estimate. Once you move forward we create your custom hurricane fabric panels and install them when ready.
Our expert installation team will ensure that your hurricane fabric panels are installed and functioning correctly. We will show you how to use them so you are prepared when it comes time to use them.
Schedule your free estimate to get started:
Highest Quality Hurricane Fabric
We proudly install the ArmorPanel™ Hurricane Fabric line of products. ArmorPanel is an extremely tough, yet flexible fabric panel made from DuPont KEVLAR® reinforced soft-sided fabric. It is easy to use and can be installed quickly. It also eliminates the common risks and hassles associated with metal storm panels because it is a soft fabric.
Some of the key benefits of our hurricane fabric include:
- Easy & quick installation and removal – a grommet and wing nut installation system allows for easy installation
- Limited appearance on your home – these fabric panels require no exterior housing or panel tracks, which limits their appearance on your home
- Safer than metal panels – rest assured as our storm fabric panels feature smooth, safe edges, eliminating cuts and scrapes
- Convenient & easy to handle:
- Ultra-Lightweight – ArmorPanels weigh a fraction of steel or aluminum panels
- Less room to store – our fabric shutters can be rolled, laid flat or hung for compact, easy storage
- Suitable for difficult installations – unique mounting systems and customization can be used to address odd shaped openings and issues of egress
- Let light in – translucent fabric panels allow natural light into your home during power outages
ArmorPanel™ Hurricane Fabric are made from the highest quality materials, ensuring they function correctly and will last a long time. In addition all of our fastening hardware are made from the highest-quality materials, enhancing their durability and longevity.
Learn more about ArmorPanel™ Hurricane Fabric.
Easy Hurricane Fabric Installation Process
Step 1: FREE IN-HOME ESTIMATE
At your appointment a knowledgeable team member will meet you at your home. They will ask you a few questions to determine your goals and preferences. And they will ask you which window, doors and other openings you want to install the hurricane fabric on.
We measure each of the openings you want to install the fabric panels. This is necessary to determine the size of each shutter and the total cost of the project.
Based on the measurements we will provide you with a quote.
In order to move forward you just need to accept the quote. An installation start date for your installation will be set for a date that works for you.
Step 2: INSTALLATION DAY
On the day of the installation our in-house, factory-trained installers will arrive at your home or business. As a first step they will thoroughly prepare your property with protective materials to ensure your belongings are not damaged.
Next, your custom hurricane fabric system will be fully installed on the exterior of your property.
After the installation of your shutters is complete we start a thorough clean up. We leave your home or business looking the way it did before the installation (with the exception of your new fabric shutter system).
Hurricane Fabric Installation Near You
We offer custom hurricane fabric installation to homeowners and businesses throughout Southwest (Gulf Coast) Florida. We serve the following cities throughout Florida’s Gulf Coast:
- Bonita Springs
- Cape Coral – including Pine Island/Bokeelia/Saint James City
- Fort Myers/Fort Myers Beach/North Fort Myers
- Lehigh Acres
- Marco Island
- Punta Gorda
- Port Charlotte
- Sanibel & Captiva