Eurex Shutters is proud to offer the Armor Panel product line to our customers in Southwest Florida. Designed to be a cost effect alternative to the traditional storm panel, our Armor Panel product allows our customers to install their hurricane protection quickly without the common risks associated with the metal panels.
Armor Panel Characteristics
- DuPont KEVLAR® Reinforced Soft-Sided Hurricane Panel
- Florida Building Code Approved
- Unique mounting systems can be used to address issues of egress.
- Flame Retardant, UV Inhibitors and Anti Mold and Mildew Inhibitors Added
- Attractive – No exterior housing or tracks as with aluminum or steel panels
- Natural color is standard
- Convenient Armor Panel panels may be rolled, laid flat or hung for compact, easy storage.
- Ultra Lightweight Armor Panel panels weigh a fraction of steel or aluminum panels
- Quick to deploy and remove. The Armor Panel grommet and wing nut installation system allows homeowners to easily put up panels as a storm approaches.
- Panels are translucent, allowing natural light into your home during a storm. This reduces reliance on candles, flashlights or a generator if power outages occur.
- Smooth safe edges